VIA ENRICO DE NICOLA - 41122 Modena , MO - ITALY
Bonfatti Filettature was established in 1965 as a small turning shop, by Gianni Bonfatti. Originally located in the old town of Modena, the company relocated to the Torrazzi industrial district in 1977, remaining small in scale and continuing with its turning activities.
Our strengths include punctual deliveries and a wide assortment of supplies always in stock (ranging from unprocessed raw material to finished products), which means we are able to meet customer requirements without delay. In addition to our highly qualified staff, we also use contractors for certain turning processes. Products can be supplied unfinished or electrolytically galvanised. Other services available on request include thread rolling on contract and linear/diamond knurling.
What Makes us different?
All our production is accompanied by chemical analysis certificates and certificates stating the mechanical properties of the raw material used, as well as certificates of conformity.
3.1 certified raw material in compliance with EN 1090 with PERFORMANCE DECLARATION.
We Specialise in:
- class 10.9 high-strength linkage, made of hardened 42CrMoS4 (EN 10277-5: 2008), which can be either entirely or partly threaded with MA – MB – MC pitches, readily available
- threaded rod – classes 10.9 – 9.8 – 8.8 – 6.8 and 5.6 (unfinished or galvanised), readily available
- anchor bolts, single- or double-bend, up to M48
- rolling, from M4 to M100 – rod lengths up to 6000 mm
- stud bolts, U bolts, and partly threaded rod
- trapezoidal rod (length: 1/2/3 m.), AVP nuts – bronze and bronze flanged – vast assortment of readily available
- 6000 mm threaded rod
- rod production – TPN20X4 – TPN25X5 – TPN30X6 including stainless steel versions (RH and LH) – vast assortment of readily available
- contract rolling